Define desert desert synonyms, desert pronunciation, desert translation, english dictionary definition of desert n 1 a barren or desolate area, especially: a a. Abandoned definition: an abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied | meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. Definition of desert 1a : arid land with usually sparse vegetation especially : such land having a very warm climate and receiving less than 25 centimeters (10 inches) of sporadic rainfall annuallyb : an area of water apparently devoid of life. Looking for definition of abandoned abandoned explanation define abandoned by webster's dictionary, wordnet lexical database, dictionary of computing, legal.
· definition from wiktionary, the free dictionary jump to: why put a media incubator in a media desert and have it managed by a civil servant. De•sert•ed (di zûr′tid),usa pronunciation adj abandoned forsaken:the problems of deserted wives and children untenanted: without inhabitants:a deserted village a. Definition of desert - abandon (a person, cause, or organization) in a way considered disloyal or treacherous. Definition of desert_2 verb in oxford advanced learner's dictionary meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. Looking for definition of desert desert explanation define desert by webster's dictionary, wordnet lexical database, dictionary of computing, legal dictionary.
Definition of abandoned in the legal dictionary - by free online english dictionary and encyclopedia what is abandoned meaning of abandoned as a legal term what. Potential evapotranspiration supplements the measurement of precipitation in providing a scientific measurement-based definition of a desert. Definition: as an adj: deserted, desolate, waste hence: the desert, to the east and south of palestine of a person: deserted, abandoned, desolate desert, desolate. Desert definition, meaning, what is desert: an area, often covered with sand or rocks, where there is very little rain and not many learn more. Abandoned definition, meaning, english dictionary, synonym, see also 'abandon',abandonee',abandonment',abondance', reverso dictionary, english definition.
Detailed definitions of awol and desertion according to the uniform code of military justice of the two, desertion is the most serious offense. Definition of deserted in the definitionsnet dictionary meaning of deserted what does deserted mean information and translations of deserted in the most. A desert is a very dry area of land where few plants and animals can live if you find yourself stranded in the middle of the desert, you'll have no company except. Desert - wordreference english dictionary, questions, discussion and forums all free. Heyward abandoned every hope, with the belief it was the signal that they were discovered.
Any person found guilty of desertion or attempt to desert shall be punished, if the offense is committed in time of war. Definition of abandoned written for english language learners from the merriam-webster learner's dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count. Synonyms for abandoned at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions dictionary and word of the day. Definition of desert written for english language learners from the merriam-webster learner's dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount. A deserted island or uninhabited island is an island that is not permanently populated by humans uninhabited islands are often used in movies or stories about.
- If something’s deserted it’s empty and abandoned it's fun to spend an afternoon taking pictures of a deserted house with its overgrown yard and mysterious relics, but come nightfall it might feel a little spooky.
- Define abandoned: left without needed protection, care, or support left by the owner : left to fall into a state of disuse — abandoned in a sentence.
- Looking for online definition of deserted places in the medical dictionary deserted places explanation free what is deserted places meaning of deserted places.
- Approximately one-third of the earth's land surface is desert, arid land with meager rainfall that supports only sparse vegetation and a limited population of people.
What is desert definition and meaning:desert dez'-ert midhbar, chorbah, yeshimon, `arabhah, tsiyah, tohu eremos, eremia: midhbar, the commonest word for 'desert. The roads are empty, the fields are deserted, the houses of entertainment are closed nor will he pass the hollow-sounding bittern of the deserted village outside the village. Definition of deserted what does deserted mean meaning of deserted deserted synonyms, pronunciation, spelling and more from free dictionary.